Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Association of Illustrators

To help forward my illustration career after I have graduated, I have signed up with the AOI (http://www.theaoi.com) a group which help all sorts of illustrators promote themselves, find out how to protect their work and offer things like portfolio reviews.

I intend to go to a portfolio review myself before I graduate. In fact here are the aims I want to have completed by the end of June;

-Have a physical portfolio
-Flesh out my online portfolio more
-Finish my children's book
-Finish all backgrounds for Smitten
-Finish CV

I have already completed my CV but just need to get another reference sorted which I have already emailed off about.

Will write more when I know more, for now I'm going to keep on drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment